Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine and Lansdowne College of Acupuncture and Complementary Medicine have arranged for Dr. Nuria Lorite to lecture on the use of mushroom nutrition in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. The lecture will take place on Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 at the Carlton Dublin Airport Hotel.
Programme: 08:30 – Registration
09:00 – Welcome 09:10 – Introduction:
The General Use of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM (Part I) Nuria Lorite Ayan-(Ph D) Pharmacist, Acp TCM
10:00 – Coffee Break
10:20 – The General Use of Mushroom Nutrition in TCM (Part II)
“Nuria Lorite Ayan-(Ph D) Pharmacist, Acp TCM”
12:00 – Lunch and Porster Presentations
13:00 – A Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective on the Challenges to Women’s Health and the effectiveness of Mushroom Nutrition
“Nuria Lorite Ayan-(Ph D) Pharmacist, Acp TCM”
14:00 – The Role of Mushroom Nutrition in Viral Conditions A Model for Preventive Health
“Nuria Lorite Ayan-(Ph D) Pharmacist, Acp TCM” 15:00 – Coffee Break
15:30 – The Role of Enzymes, ?-glucans and Secondary Metabolites in Mushroom Nutrition
“Nuria Lorite Ayan-(Ph D) Pharmacist, Acp TCM” 16:30 – Networking Drinks Reception
Participants: TCM Acupuncturists and TCM Practitioners (All Participants will receive Study Materials)
Dr. Nuria Lorite Ayán:
Theme: This lecture is for TCM Acupuncturists and TCM practitioners
with an overview of the potential role of mushroom nutrition in their daily practice
Lecturer: Dr. Nuria Lorite Ayan
– Doctor in Pharmacy, with specific studies in Biochemistry and in
Nutrition and Food Science, Doctor Degree
– Thesis: “Foods according to Traditional Chinese Medicine”,
with highest qualification magna cum laude Reference to Publications and Conferences by Dr. Nuria Lorite Ayan
In 2002, speaker at the 4th International Symposium on Mushroom Nutrition, The use of mushroom nutrition as adjunct nutrition in oncology. Universidad de Westminster. London
- ? Presentation of the conference: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Breast Lumps and Myomas – The liver link A TCM Perspective. This was a summary of my recent investigation from both Western and Eastern point of view. This was a breakthough in complementary medicine and since then I lecture in several countries and cities, i.e. Belgium, Spain, USA. This article is top in downloads from the website where it is. A classical, some of which hypothesis where shown by microbiology. Still my research in this fields goes on…
- ? In 2009, Speaker at “Avances en Inmunomodulación y nutracéuticos”, at the VIII Congreso de Medicina Contempor nea, Barranquilla (Colombia)From 1993 to 2014, lecturer at the International congress on natural medicine, Econat in Madrid. Spain.
In 2015, speaker at the Biennial of the Spanish Royal Society of Natural History, about food and its evolution in Chinese culture.
Complete cv at www.biloba.es
- ? Interview, Revista Natural 2008: http://www.revistanatural.com/entrevista-a-nuria-lorite-ayan
- Interview, Journal of TCM (Spanish Edition), no 37Año 10, Sept. 2003, (member of the Editorial Council)
- ? Included in Historia de la Medicina Natural, 2008, being the youngest health profesional included in the most outstanding personatilities
- ? Participates in distinct blogs and her references and Work done, have been widespreaded in many websites worldwide and in several languages
Author: several papers and courses for health care practitioners. Book: Las bases de la medicina China, fisiología.
- Last article: on June number of European Journal of Oriental Medicine: (vol. 8 nº 3 2016): “Foods According to Traditional Chinese Medicine”.
- ? Social Media: she colaborates and is advisor for distinct media, eg.:
- Collaborator in Healthcare in Esradio – Libertad Digital: http://esradio.libertaddigital.com/a-toda-salud/Full Team
- Collaborator in the programme Lo Hablamos el Sábado specially dedicated to elderly people, eg.: http://lohablamoselsabado.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/dra-nuria-lorite-ayan-desequilibrios.html
- ? BBC Science colaborator, eg.: http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/spanish/science/newsid_4915000/4915718.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/spanish/science/newsid_4358000/4358672.stmDirector and presenter of the radio show La Vida Biloba, in Libertad FM, a 2 hours weekly radio program and podcast with high interrelation in social networks.
Certification by: Certificates of Attendance will be issued by Mycology Research Laboratories, Ltd.
Price: € 35/ 25 € (for Graduates of both the Lansdowne College of Acupuncture and the Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine) – Coffee included
Kathleen Dowd, Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine (NCCM) E.mail: email@example.com
Tel. 353 86 2236335
¿Hablas español y tienes preguntas? escribe a firstname.lastname@example.org Recuerda que el seminario será en inglés.